1. What is Your Marital Status?:

    2.i Is your spouse or common-law partner a citizen or permanent resident of Canada?

    3. How Old are You?

    Choose the best answer:

    - If you’ve been invited to apply, enter your age on the date you were invited.


    - If you plan to complete an Express Entry profile, enter your current age.

    4. What is your level of education?

    Enter the highest level of education for which you:

    - earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate or

    - had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)

    4(b). Have you earned a Canadian degree/diploma or certificate?

    4(c) Choose the best answer to describe this level of education

    5. Official languages: Canada's official languages are English and French.

    You need to submit language test results that are less than two years old for all programs under Express Entry, even if English or French is your first language.

    i. Are your test results less than two years old?

    ii. Which language test did you take for your first official language?

    Enter your Test Scores





    iii. Do you have other language results?

    If so, which language test did you take for your second official language?

    Test results must be less than two years old.

    Enter your Test Scores for:





    [select Writing class:form-control "Select" "N/A" "393-450" "371-392" "349-370" "310-348" "271-309" 226-270" "181-225" "0-180"]

    6. Work Experience

    i. In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have?

    "Skilled work" in the NOC is:

    - managerial jobs (NOC Skill Level 0)

    - professional jobs (NOC Skill Type A)

    - technical jobs and skilled trades/manual work (NOC Skill Type B)

    If you aren’t sure of the NOC level for this job, you can find your NOC.

    ii. In the last 10 years, how many total years of foreign skilled work experience do you have?

    It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

    7. Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province/territory or federal body?

    People usually have to go to the province or territory to be assessed. They may also need experience and training from an employer in Canada.

    This isn’t the same as a nomination from a province or territory.

    Additional Points

    8. Do you have a valid job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment-if needed?

    A valid job offer must be

    - full-time

    - in a skilled job listed as Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B in the 2011 National Occupational Classification

    - supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or exempt from needing one

    - for one year from the time you become a permanent resident

    A job offer isn’t valid if your employer is:

    - an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or

    - on the list of ineligible employers.

    Whether an offer is valid or not also depends on different factors, depending on your case. See a full list of criteria for valid job offers.

    8(a) Which NOC skill type or level is the job offer?

    You can use our online tool to find out if you don’t know.

    9. Do you have a nomination certificate from a province or territory?

    10. Do you or your spouse or common law partner (if they will come with you to Canada) have at least one brother or sister living in Canada who is a citizen or permanent resident?

    - 18 years old or older

    - related to you or your partner by blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption

    - have a parent in common with you or your partner

    A brother or sister is related to you by:

    - blood (biological)

    - adoption

    - marriage (step-brother or step-sister)

    [select brother_or_sister class:form-control "Select" Yes" "No"]